Theatre Arts Guild invites auditions for Double Indemnity
Novel by James M. Cain
Adapted for the stage by David Pichette and R. Hamilton Wright
Audition Dates and Times
Sunday, March 19, 2017, 6 pm – 9 pm
Monday, March 20, 2017, 6 pm – 9 pm
6 Parkhill Rd. (off the Purcell’s Cove Rd., #15 Bus route)
June 1- 24, 2017
Five actors are required:
- The lead male role, Walter Huff, is onstage for 98% of the play. This role will appeal to those wanting to really get their teeth into a character.
- Phyllis Nirlinger, the female protagonist is a complex character that should be treated with suspicion.
- A male actor to play Herbert Nirlinger (Phyllis’s husband) and also double as Keyes an insurance adjuster.
- A female actor to play Lola Nirlinger (Herbert’s daughter by a previous marriage) and also double as Nettie an office worker
- A male actor to play Beniamino Sachetti (Lola’s boyfriend) and double two other minor roles
No preparation needed; scenes will be provided from the script.
For more information, please contact Nick Jupp at 902-477-8697 or email@example.comDate/Time: March 19, 2017 - March 20, 2017 - All Day
Location: Pond Playhouse