Open Spaces Program
In an effort to assist professional theatre companies in the region who are in need of performance space and technical support, Neptune Theatre, in collaboration with Theatre Nova Scotia, is continuing to offer the Open Spaces Program.
One award will be offered. The recipient will receive:
- One free week of performance space at Neptune’s ScotiaBank Studio Theatre
- Up to 90 hours of free technical support within the ScotiaBank Studio Theatre
- Full coverage of Front of House, Bar and Box Office costs, based on an anticipated six show week.
The Open Spaces program is intended to provide performance space and administrative support to professional theatres in Nova Scotia who have demonstrated a strong artistic sensibility. To be eligible for the program, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a professional group member of Theatre Nova Scotia
- Be a registered co-cop, not-for-profit organization or charity
- Have produced at least one professional theatre production in Nova Scotia in the past two years
The deadline for applications each year is to be determined for 2021
- Open Spaces Application Guidelines (PDF)
- Open Spaces Application Form (PDF)
- Open Spaces Budget Template (Excel)